Under construction, please check back soon!
- Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) students.
- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number