- Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) students.
- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number
Monthly Archives: September 2018
On-going Special Interest and Industry Lobbyist events featuring continued lead poisoning and chemical contamination described below continue to destroy the Health, Safety, and Welfare of the PCCS Schools, Canton and Plymouth neighborhoods, and the community at large, including babies, young … Continue reading