- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number
Monthly Archives: May 2019
The Effect of Leaded 100LL Aviation Fuel on Blood Lead Levels (BLLs) of Over 1 Million Children in Michigan Hopefully Michigan Solicitor General Fadwa Hammoud (html)(html), Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy (html) (html), Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (MIAG), Michigan Auditor General Doug Ringler (MAG), and the … Continue reading