- Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) students.
- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) students.
HomeTownLife.com, part of the USAToday Network, reports an “Alarming increase in autistic students creates ongoing challenges for school districts”, the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) is facing a staggering 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention … Continue reading
The Effect of Leaded 100LL Aviation Fuel on Blood Lead Levels (BLLs) of Over 1 Million Children in Michigan Hopefully Michigan Solicitor General Fadwa Hammoud (html)(html), Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy (html) (html), Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (MIAG), Michigan Auditor General Doug Ringler (MAG), and the … Continue reading
On-going Special Interest and Industry Lobbyist events featuring continued lead poisoning and chemical contamination described below continue to destroy the Health, Safety, and Welfare of the PCCS Schools, Canton and Plymouth neighborhoods, and the community at large, including babies, young … Continue reading
Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning” to an unsuspecting community! Update May 2019: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Health hazard evaluation report #20042888 … Continue reading
September 7, 2017 – The airplane in question, twin rudder, yellow engine cowl, yellow landing structs was moved into the old hangar so the third party contractor can continue to work on his own plane any time he wants, just … Continue reading
The PCCS School season started on Tuesday September 5, 2017 and piston engine aircraft using 100LL lead aviation fuel are still taking off and landing over the 26 PCCS Schools! Governor Snyder close 1d2 down to protect the school children!
After the 1d2 Canton-Plymouth Mettetal staff leaves at 4pm, pilots still take advantage of the ‘Unattended Airport’ status and do whatever they want. Touch-n-Go ops, ignoring the State mandated Noise Abatement Procedure, following their own made up ‘pattern’ when they … Continue reading
A public statement was made, and a pdf file provided at the Canton Township, Michigan Board of Trustees Meeting – April 25, 2017 as a “Citizen’s Non-Agenda Item Comment” as follows: “My name is Matthew A. Grisius. I am a … Continue reading