- Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) 47% increase in the number of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) students.
- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number
Monthly Archives: September 2017
September 7, 2017 – The airplane in question, twin rudder, yellow engine cowl, yellow landing structs was moved into the old hangar so the third party contractor can continue to work on his own plane any time he wants, just … Continue reading
The PCCS School season started on Tuesday September 5, 2017 and piston engine aircraft using 100LL lead aviation fuel are still taking off and landing over the 26 PCCS Schools! Governor Snyder close 1d2 down to protect the school children!
After the 1d2 Canton-Plymouth Mettetal staff leaves at 4pm, pilots still take advantage of the ‘Unattended Airport’ status and do whatever they want. Touch-n-Go ops, ignoring the State mandated Noise Abatement Procedure, following their own made up ‘pattern’ when they … Continue reading