- 1 million Michigan Child BLLs Show MDOT Lead Poisoning Coverup
- UPDATE: May 2019 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Mettetal Flight School, Flight Training, or Flying Classes all Spell “Lead Poisoning”
- **UPDATE** MDOT Pays Contractor to Work on Own Plane!
- September 2017 – PCCS Schools Still Being Covered with 1d2 Lead Dust
- Continued ‘Touch-n-Go’s’, Ignoring State Mandated NAP, etc. . . .
- Canton Twsp. Refuses to Publish “Public Comment” Regarding Lead Poisoning Info
- Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL Leaded Aviation Fuel
- Canton Twsp. Complaint Number
Monthly Archives: May 2017
A public statement was made, and a pdf file provided at the Canton Township, Michigan Board of Trustees Meeting – April 25, 2017 as a “Citizen’s Non-Agenda Item Comment” as follows: “My name is Matthew A. Grisius. I am a … Continue reading
Bills seek to ban sale of 100LL [leaded aviation fuel] in Oregon — General Aviation News https://generalaviationnews.com/2017/02/21/bills-seek-to-ban-sale-of-100ll-in-oregon/ Anna Pavlova, a resident of Hillsboro, Oregon, is very much in support of the bill. From Pavlova’s statement: “The medical evidence is uncontroversial: … Continue reading